Nov 24, 2010

Plus Size Dresses

Posted by lydia1212 at 8:09 PM
Hi and Hola.

A friend of mine which I've known since the Secondary School ranged me this morning and he invited me to share his joy on his upcoming wedding on Dec 7th, 2010. 
He came over to my wedding recently and I know it's a MUST to come to his wedding too. 
My best friend, Mimi asked me last night whether I will go to the wedding or not. 
The wedding will be held on weekday so I couldn't really gave her an answer last night, but after the conversation with the Groom-to-be this morning, Dec 7th actually a Public Holiday. 
Another reason for me to come to the wedding and once again, it's a MUST.
Another friend is also will be having the same ocassion this Saturday. 
Even though Jury didn't attend my wedding, 
I think it's not a good reason to escape to go to the wedding and she's my friend since our UiTM yesteryears back and my dad once told me that we have blood-relation.

Wondering what's on my mind now?
Both of the weddings will be held at hotels and I still not sure what to wear during the occasion. Hmmm.
Not every female is naturally gifted in terms of size. So I am one of them. 
I couldn't fit into my dresses anymore and the fact is I wore dress very seldom. Haha. 
I only have few and wore each of them once or twice for a lifetime. 
I am not happy but I faced it and I accept the way I am. 
 Perhaps God had granted me with other gifts and talentas. 
No matter what size I am, I want to look nice and wear the perfect clothes.

I'm thinking of where to find the Plus Size dress, especially here in Sabah (Kota Kinabalu to be exact). 
I guess not much stores have the dress or clothes compared to KL.  
 Kalau ada pun, tidak banyak pilihan, kan?  
Would someone like to tell/ locate me the place/ store? 
Thank you so much in advance.

Could I find any one of these?

  A-Line (Black)


Hot Red

Florals

Til' the next post.

God bless Everyone!

xoxo

0 whisperer[s]:

 

Moments To Remember Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea