Nov 30, 2010

Another moments....

Posted by lydia1212 at 7:34 PM
Hi and Hola.

I am soooo happy today because I've got the offer to further my studies. 
I applied for it at the end of the September this year. 
Thank you to my 'sista' Janet for letting me know regarding UiTM's December Intake.
 The intake's result (status) was actually opened since Nov 16th, but I only checked it on the Nov 28th and the result was "Failed"..... 
but, hey I was actually mistakenly opened this -----> LINK (for full-time student), 
instead of this -------> ONE which is for e-Learning's students. 
Hahaha. My Bad. Luckily I asked my bestie which website she opened to check the result. 

So the result is : I'M ON THE LIST!

The course that I've applied for is Bachelor of Science in Administration (Hons). I am so excited because my bestie Amy Suzie would be my study-mate-to-be. 
The registration day will be held on Dec 18th @UiTM KK Campus. 
I can't hardly wait. 
Even though I'm not a full-time student, I belive, more excitements are yet to come.
It was just like yesterday I graduated from UiTM (Diploma In Accountancy).
UiTM would always be my priority. 
As I blogged earlier, I should futher my studies full time, once after I received my Diploma, but .....
#1) I just couldn't afford it, and

#2) I wanted to earn money for the family, and

#3) Dad was the only one who worked in the family, and

#4) I'm the eldest and it's my responsibility to take care of the youngers, and 

#5) the list goes on.....

Now, I feel blessed and would still be happy, after all the obstacles I've been through along the yesteryears, I've got a stable job and i guess it's the right time to chase for my DREAMS
I'm turning 29 this year, but it's never tooo late. 
Thank you God for Your continuos blessings.



My Convocations back in 2004


With one of My Best Friends : Rainie Mimie


With some of the SCSG's members


Maria, Juana, ME, Jaisey & Mimie : BFF Forever

Wish me LUCK AND SUCCESS.

Til' the next post, God Bless everyone!!
xoxo

3 whisperer[s]:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

such a good news :)

lydia1212 said...

thanks.....
yes, definitely it is...

carolchs said...

when were u in uitm kk again? i was last there in jun 1999 doing my dib course. ter missed kah kita. i love joining scsg while i was there.

and oh, congrats on getting to further ur studies. never too late cos learning is a life long journey!

 

Moments To Remember Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea