Nov 21, 2010

I'm back

Posted by lydia1212 at 2:58 PM
Hi and Hola.

I was at my husband's place (Selangor) for the past one week. 
That was the reason for my disappearance :p
I didn't bring my lappie and the internet connection was so slow during that time. 
Huh. Nothing much I did ecxept sleeping, cooking & washing while my mister went to work.
 Jadi full-time housewife for a week :D

My husband brought me to the Cameron Highlands on Hari Raya Qurban. 
About 4-5 hours driving from Bandar Saujana Putra. 
Tired.
 I will blog about Cameron Highlands since it was my first visit there.
 Nothing really special.

Will update soon - when I have the time.
 
Bah kamu tinguk ini montaj - uploaded by mr Boan, our videographer.



Til' the next post, take care and God Bless!

xoxo

0 whisperer[s]:

 

Moments To Remember Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea