Oct 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (( Baby, you're the reason.... ))

Posted by lydia1212 at 2:30 PM

I almost can't believe that he will turn 3 months very soon and on the same date, we will be celebrating our very 1st Wedding Anniversary (^.*)

At 2 months and 3 weeks, he improved a lot, i feel amazed! He grew up so fast, indeed :D

> He woke-up only once or twice every night; no more sleepless nights for me. Yeah!

> He smiles/ laughs a LOT, and to EVERYONE, includes to strangers  :D

> I 'trained' him to lie prone (bertiarap) since he was 1 month plus, he get used to it and he can lift up his head at 2 months.

> He knows how to 'walk', but of course I must hold between his armpit.

> He can response when we call his name by looking at us and give us his sweetest smiles.

> He loves to watch TV, especially cartoons and Nat Geo channel.

> My parents and I always 'talk' to him and he will response with the words we couldn't understands but seems like he wants to tell us something, and sometimes he yells especially when he wants to get attention.

That's all for now :)

7 whisperer[s]:

Just said...

dulu my son suka tgk iklan tv ni.. :)

StellaClaire-Richard said...

waaa..bnyk improvement oh baby junior :)

Annie said...

Cute oh!

Your baby is quite friendly juga kan. How I wish I can see him in person :D

CathJ said...

baby talk sudah dia... kiut... adui terus saya miss baby saya, padahal di dalam bilik ja, tidur.. hihihi

nc said...

baby talks :) sooo cute kn. gerigitan tu kalu sa dingar. hehe..

good job Baby Jr ;) makin besar sda dia kn

Rose Flower said...

So cute your baby.

debrajill said...

awww.so cuteee..~~

 

Moments To Remember Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea