May 27, 2010

It's Holiday, yeayy!!

Posted by lydia1212 at 10:09 PM
It's a loooong holiday for me as I take 3 days leave from 2nd june to 4th june. Will be in KK from 28th may til 6th june. yeay!! The very best thing of all is HE will be back for a few days ^^/

Gonna spend my time with HIM and our families. Can't hardly wait.

Gonna attend a few weddings on 1st june and 5th june as well. oooouuuhhhh...weddings are everywhere. when's my turn??? Tired to answer the question and tired to think as well. No confirm date yet. Only God knows. I can say that our relationship is very challenging since the past 7 comes to 8 years now...But one thing for sure, God had made each one of us in pairs. Just wait and see. We plan, let HE decides. The best thing starts and ends with HIS will ^.*

There are another weddings on the 10th and 12th of june. I wish I can attend all of the weddings.

Whatever it is.....i hope it's the best holiday ever for each & every one of us.

God bless everyone!

0 whisperer[s]:

 

Moments To Remember Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea