Jun 3, 2011

Flash Back - The Wedding

Posted by lydia1212 at 5:30 AM
Hi and Hola.

I know it's already 'bangas' to show my wedding pictures here. Hehe. 
But, some friends kept on asking so why not kan? :)



 @St. John's Church


Happy Faces


The Traditional 'Pelamin'


 Our Wedding Cakes


 Traditional Costume


My Beloved Family

Thank you for sharing our Joy!

That's all for now... if I rajin I will upload more pics :)


4 whisperer[s]:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

wow..baru sya nampak ni Lydia.. Indeed a lovely couple..:)

lydia1212 said...

thank u stella... bangas suda ba ini tp baru rajin mau upload kunun... hehe

carolchs said...

no matter lama kah tidak...ur own wdg is one precious moment that nothing can erase from your heart and mind. siok bah tu mau tingu2 balik...buli senyum2 balik mau kenang sweet memories hehe

Anonymous said...

When was ur wedding.. Congratz for ur wedding ya.. *I want to marry too..sob!! haha*

 

Moments To Remember Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea