Apr 20, 2011

God's greatest gift

Posted by lydia1212 at 4:34 PM
Hi and Hola.

Until today, I've not been blogging for 3 months. Hoho. Punya lama :p

I was in my 6th weeks of pregnancy during that time, now I am in my 24th weeks. 
How fast time 'flies', betul-betul tidak sedar oh :D

I couldn't imagine that I went through the very 1st trimester and now 2nd trimester is going to end soon ^.* Thanks God I managed to go through the morning-sickness - the nauseas, the hormonal changes - now I feel much, much better. I still remember during my 1st trimester - I had nausea, flu, etc... almost every night, especially during the 2nd and 3rd months of pregnancy - but I think this pregnancy doesn't give me much 'troubles' compared to others. 
Once again, thanks God.

I asked my friends whether I look fat or not and all of them said that I am 'lighter' compared to the pre-pregnancy time. They said "ko punya perut saja yang besar"
I just can't believe it and I started to worry that I might not giving my 'baby' enough nutritions, etc, etc and etc. I ate a lot, but until now, I only gained 4kgs. Is it normal? 

Since this is my first pregnancy, I cried for couple of times because I never experience it before - the curiousness and uncertainity was 'killing' me. 

I still remember when the Doctor did the ultra-sound scanning during my 14th weeks, 
she said "ko punya uri di bawah". 
I asked the risks and she told me that I might have chances to have bleedings until it is back to normal. 
I cried ( a lot ) when I reached home that day. 
Hubby was not around. 
My parents are not around. 
I feel so lost. 
I feel like - I'm losing someone - someone whom I loved so dearly. 
Even though I'm carrying him/ her for just 3 months, I feel the love had bound between us. Very close. 
Now I know how it feels to become a mother. 
The doctor said I can not carry heavy things, or do heavy job. 
How I wished hubby is around to take care everything. 
Hmmmm..... but I know God knew the best - He will make a way - someday.

Last month I had another and it was good to know that it's back to normal already. 
How happy I am. 

When I was in my 20th weeks, I still don't feel the baby's movement, and I was started to worry again. 
Some people said that we can feel the movement as early as in the 16th weeks. 
I was worried, and again, I cried.
I posted a status on my FB regarding this matter and received positive comments from my friends (who had the experiences). 
According to them, for first pregnacy, the baby movement might be a little bit late - 23 weeks and above. 
I have the reason to smile again.


I feel his/ her movements in my 22nd weeks. Very slow movements but I know it's my baby :D
I am happy but I feel worry/ crying (sometimes) if I don't feel the movements.
Sometimes have to make him/ her awake by 'talking' to him/ her.
I don't want to know the gender at the moment, I want it to be surprise.....
Now searching for baby names for boy/ girl, I already had some in my mind but still want to choose the best one. Ngeee...
I pray to God that everything will be fine until the time comes...

My hubby will be around this coming May and we will do baby-stuff shopping ^.*
Oh... and I will be sitting for my examination starting 28th April. Dapat 9 hari cuti khas, you know. 
Will be on leave for approx. 3 weeks starting tomorrow. Hohoho.

There are about 16 weeks to go. I just can't wait. I don't want to think about the 'delivery pain',
because sooner or later, I have to go through it, and I'm sure it's worth to have such pain.

P/S : Happy Easter !!!

3 whisperer[s]:

nc said...

:) glad ur sharing this :) sama la kita.. cukup2 6 months sda kn.. another 3 months to go :) hope fully everyhitng will be fine.
now baby is kicking quite hard oredi for me. kadg2 bkin tekajut. hehe.. but then. its good to know baby is kicking2 hehe

lydia1212 said...

hi nancy, my baby masi belum kuat dia moving ni... risau juga.. but nda sama ba perkembangan baby kan? i asked a few docs and they said it is normal. I always talked to my baby to make sure she's awake n i'm glad she always listen. i guess dia mau i always talk to her la hehe. enjoy ur pregnancy :)

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Helo Lydia,

I feel the 1st movement of my baby at 18th weeks.

Mom saya ckp kalau lambat rasa movement baby, kemungkinan besar baby perempuan tu. Anyway, waiting to know of ur baby's gender. :)

Take care..:) GOD bless.

 

Moments To Remember Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea